Key Action - 1
Learning Mobility of individuals
– International Credit Mobility
– Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMDs)
Key Action - 2
Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices
– Capacity Building in Higher Edication (CBHE)
– Knowledge Alliances and Strategic Partnerships that are open to partner country’s participation
Key Action - 3
Support for policy reform
– Teams of Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs)
– Commission’s policy dialogues with the partner ountries/regions
– Regional chapters of Erasmus+ Alumni associations in the partner countries
Mobirise themes are based on Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4 - most powerful mobile first framework. Now, even if you're not code-savvy, you can be a part of an exciting growing bootstrap community.
Choose from the large selection of latest pre-made blocks - full-screen intro, bootstrap carousel, content slider, responsive image gallery with lightbox, parallax scrolling, video backgrounds, hamburger menu, sticky header and more.
Please Contact the national Erasmus+ Office in Libya using the presented form.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.